Economic Monitors for GET-partner countries
On June 17th and 18th, the German Economic Team presents the Economic Monitors for Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Georgia and Armenia to representatives of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
The Economic Outlooks contain a concise analysis of macroeconomic and economic policy developments in the GET partner countries. They are published every six months.
The focus of the current Economic Outlooks is in particular on the recovery of the partner countries’ economies after the Corona crisis. It became clear that all partner countries can expect an economic upswing, albeit to varying degrees.
In addition to the effects of the Covid 19 pandemic on economic development, other country-specific topics were in the foreground, including the IMF programme for Ukraine, labour market policy and export financing issues.
In addition to representatives of the BMWi, numerous other representatives of federal ministries, diplomatic missions, industry and trade associations as well as banks took part in the events, which were each moderated by Ms Yildiz Götze, Head of Division at the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
The total number of participants was close to 50.
- German Economic Team / Ukraine: Economic Monitor Issue 14 | June 2021
- German Economic Team / Belarus: Economic Monitor Issue 14 | June 2021
- German Economic Team / Moldova: Economic Monitor Issue 14 | June 2021
- German Economic Team / Uzbekistan: Economic Monitor Issue 05 | June 2021
- German Economic Team / Georgia: Economic Monitor Issue 14 | June 2021
- German Economic Team / Armenia: Economic Monitor Issue 05 | June 2021